If you have ever found yourself in a situation where you needed legal help to resolve a dispute involving construction or renovation to your property, or many other situations as noted below, then you may or may not know how difficult it can be to find expert assistance. We have heard countless stories of homeowners, renters and even their lawyers in desperate search of an Expert Witness to help bolster their litigation case and document the issues, but they are seemingly unable to find the right person.
Well, they need look no further!
Glenn Duxbury has been providing expert assistance to homeowners and their lawyers for over a decade.
By authoring thorough reports, that detail every aspect of a legal matter not able to be settled, and are prepared to allow a lawyer to do their necessary work, Glenn is able to give them the boost they need to help win their case and have their client receive the satisfaction they deserve.
If necessary, Glenn will also appear in court to testify and defend his report on the matter.
In the past, he has been called on for:
- botched renovations to a family home
- construction deficiencies (dispute between developer and trades)
- poor inspection reports
- disputes over poor interior finishing
- disputes between buyer and seller over non-disclosure of defects
- failed systems and age-related decline of a family home
- a vandalized and water-damaged home after ownership transfer
- personal injuries suffered on rented premises
- a float home which almost wouldn’t float
- many, many more!
For a more thorough list of Glenn’s litigation and Expert Witness history, click here.
If you or someone you know finds themselves in a similar situation to the ones listed above (or otherwise) and are struggling to find an expert to help strengthen your case, contact Glenn Duxbury today!