1) Inspections Done Right – You get an unconditional money-back guarantee on your inspections.
2) No Waiting – You will receive your detailed Report ASAP.
3) Empowerment & Assurance – You’ll know whether to walk-away, ask for money off or if it is actually worth buying.
4) Peace of Mind – You get a fully Professional, Experienced and Insured company.
5) Quality Inspection Reports – You get a detailed report with photographs, if needed, to ensure an easy-to-read, but thorough understanding of the issues and features of the property.
6) Raving Testimonials- dozens & dozens, over 100, actually !
7) Uncover Problems Before they Show-Up – We use the latest tools and technology – Moisture Reading and IR Thermal Imaging available (optional)
8) FREE Reference information, as well, featuring tips, tricks and maintenance info. on the new address – Included with every inspection.
9) Save Money – We don’t overcharge and typically SAVE our Clients many, many times what they’ve just paid us; what a Great investment !
11) Advocate – You get a true professional who only cares about YOUR best interest.
12) Experience – Over 20 years, saving Thousands of Clients many MILLIONS !
13) Appliances – We have always checked appliances (most others don’t)…
14) Satisfaction – Our Clients are only too happy to recommend to family & friends.
15) Education – We always encourage your participation (Great opportunity for Q & A).
16) Crawl Spaces – We always check crawl spaces (many others will not enter there).
17) Solutions – We’re often asked when there is a mystery /problem /issue and we have Solutions for your problems.
18) Time – we allow lots of time for each and every property – not just a quick look-around.
19) Stratas – Glenn is well-known as the ONLY Strata Specialist…
20) Knowledge – We are constantly learning – Continuing Professional Development – to serve you better.
21) Value – We are committed to saving you money – LOTS of it – and we provide HUGE value.
22) Punctual – We meet our commitment to always “be there” at least on-time (if not earlier).
23) Accountable – You can always count on our accountability – BIG TIME – as we have a HUGE reputation at stake to uphold.
24) Patience – There will be times you may have great doubts and other times you’ll experience exhilaration and anxiety. This is not unusual and is to be expected. We will patiently take you and guide you through this cloud of doubt & uncertainty.
25) We know Stratas ! Over 35 years of experience with Stratas…
26) We will climb to the roof to check all flashings, skylights & chimneys, etc. (conditions permitting).
27) We cover what may go wrong, as well as the causes and implications; not just what is there…
Inspector & Property Consultant Glenn Duxbury is a “Vancouver” Property & Building expert and has been featured on CBC and in other News Media such as CBC Radio, CKPM (Port Moody) Vancouver Sun and in the Black Press. Glenn & his Team of Building & Property Specialists bring a passion for a “job well-done” to every inspection and works hard for you – the customer !
A professional inspection is a comprehensive visual examination of the property's overall structure, major systems and components. All components will be checked at the time of the inspection.
A properly trained professional inspector will review the property as a system, looking at how one component, might affect the operation or life-span of another.
Components that are not performing properly will be identified, as well as items that are beyond their useful life or may be unsafe.
The purpose of a professional inspection is to provide the client with a better understanding of the property conditions, as observed at the time of the review, in order to become adequately well-informed.