We provide quality-control services to help ensure that building standards are met and that the building and construction process meets your needs and expectations as a home owner, buyer, builder, or property or strata manager. Duxbury & Associates Building Inspection and Consulting Ltd. (Duxbury and Associates) brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to ensure that your property retains its integrity and value and you don’t overpay.
Taking risks with your property can result in serious consequences and costs. Whether you’re doing construction, maintenance, or renovations, you can benefit from having an expert to oversee and continually assess the progress of your project and ensure that quality building standards are being met, without overpaying.
Duxbury and Associates’ quality-control services include the following:
- Development of new quality control (QC) programs; including oversight of existing projects and follow-up inspections for completed work
- Assessment and reporting of findings and making recommendations based on QC inspections
- Ensuring that work provided by contractors and their subcontractors is consistent with contractual obligations and regulatory building standards
- Monitoring work of personnel to ensure compliance with technical and building standards
- Non-conformance identification and control and corrective action
- Directing and/or contributing to QC management training sessions, meetings and investigations
- Conducting audits, quality reporting and review
- Ensuring that technical documents related to project quality control are up to date
- As part of the home warranty inspection process, we can provide an assessment and report specific to items covered in the New Home Warranty program for home owners, buyers, builders and strata management or co-op administrators.
Any small detail that is overlooked can become a dangerous and costly problem in the future. Duxbury & Associates provides professional inspection services and quality-control services that can guarantee the effective implementation of any task and /or work from start to finish with the greatest of care and respect for building standards and quality workmanship. Contact us today to discuss your project.