- Has an extensive background in construction and renovations, experience assembled over 30 years.
- Has also 15 years of experience as a licensed Property Manager and has a unique
insight into strata properties in Metro Vancouver & beyond.
- Is BCIT-trained and a master property Inspector.
- Has completed a Self-Employment Business Program and holds a Certificate of
Completion – Douglas College.
- Is a proud member of several professional associations, such as ASTTBC, IIBEC and
the Better Business Bureau.
- Has experience assisting oversee projects and contracts since 1990.
- Helps homeowners, property managers, strata & co-op administrations, lawyers and
others – with solutions to their many problems, disputes with others & worries.
- Is dedicated to uncompromised quality and Customer satisfaction and is detail-
Entrepreneur of the Year Award
Duxbury & Associates Building Inspection and Consulting Ltd. received the 2004 Douglas College Entrepreneur of the Year Award in the ‘Consulting’ category for
persistence and pursuit of excellent service delivery to clients by providing very
thorough and professional Inspection Reports and dedication to those involved in
buying / selling / building / renovating and maintaining uncompromised customer