- Has an extensive background in construction and renovations, to meet or exceed the BC Building Code.
- Has 15 years of experience as a licensed Property Manager and has a unique insight into home and property Inspections for the lower mainland region.
- Is BCIT trained and fully certified and licensed (#47730) in Home Inspections.
- Has completed a Self-Employment Business Program and holds a Certificate of Completion – Douglas College.
- Is a proud member of several Boards of Trade, local Chambers of Commerce, the Greater Vancouver Home Builders Association (GVHBA), B.C. Institute of Property Inspectors, ASTTBC, and Better Business Bureau.
- Has experience managing projects and contracts since 1990.
- Is dedicated to uncompromised quality and Customer satisfaction and is thoroughly detail-oriented.
Entrepreneur of the Year Award
Duxbury & Associates Building Inspection and Consulting Ltd. has received the 2004 Douglas College Entrepreneur of the Year Award in the ‘Consulting’ category for persistence and pursuit of excellent service delivery to clients by providing very thorough and professional Inspection Reports and dedication to those involved in buying / selling / building / renovating and maintaining uncompromised customer focus.