- Has an extensive background in construction and , building and renovations, so knows buildings and homes extremely well; the aim is currently to provide critical information needed to Property Managers, Lawyers and their Clients, as well as to our thousands of past Clients, beyond assisting new Clients.
- Has 15 years of experience as a licensed Property Manager, in the past, and has a unique insight into Condos and Stratas for the Metro Vancouver region, as well as beyond.
- Has been documenting defects regarding the “built environment” for over 30 years.
- Is BCIT-trained and is a Master Inspector, given his extensive career and many years of Mentoring others.
- Completed the Self-Employment Business Program and holds a Certificate of Completion – Douglas College.
- Is a proud member of Property Inspectors – ASTTBC – as well as IIBEC & other Associations.
- Has experience managing projects and contracts – since 1990.
- Is dedicated to uncompromised quality and Customer satisfaction and is thoroughly detail-oriented.
- Can also help you – whether in-dispute /unsure /worried /stressed /need to be empowered, or otherwise don’t know where to turn-to.
- Trusted, Experienced over 30 years, but a lifetime of wisdom to offer & unique in his overall extent of knowledge.
Entrepreneur of the Year Award
Duxbury & Associates Building Inspection and Consulting Ltd. has received the 2004 Douglas College Entrepreneur of the Year Award in the “Consulting” category for persistence and pursuit of excellent service delivery to clients by providing very thorough and professional, detailed Reports and dedication to those involved in buying / selling /building /managing /renovating properties /proving Quality Assurance and maintaining uncompromised customer focus. Glenn`s CV