Building & Home Safety Inspection Services
We provide comprehensive building & home safety inspection services and quality- control services that clearly identify issues, along with our recommended solutions. Whether you rent, own or manage properties, or are part of a strata title property or co-op complex, you need to ensure your building and /or home is safe. With a expert inspection report in hand, you will feel confident that the building /home is safe and that you know what needs to be done to make it a safe space.
Don’t take risks with your property and insurance coverage. Whether you’re doing construction, maintenance, or renovations or just wondering or worried, you can benefit from having a real expert oversee your home and /or building repairs Duxbury and Associates Building Inspection and Consulting Ltd. (Duxbury and Associates) brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to ensure that your property is safe for your family and /or staff.
Duxbury & Associates’ building safety inspection services include the following:
- Safety-check for renters and tenants planning to occupy a new living space
- Assessing and reporting findings, and making recommendations based on the inspection by producing a building inspection report
- Ensuring that the home or building is not unsafe for occupancy
- Making certain anything you may know, or believe, is unsafe in a space you are renting is reported (advocacy)
- Non-conformance quality-control and corrective action
- Conducting safety reviews, to check for things that may be a safety hazard
It is best practice to confirm the home or building environment is safe – rather than to just assume it is – and we can help to assure you and the property owner or manager, of a safe environment, or what needs to be done to make it safe.
A small item that is overlooked can become a dangerous and costly problem in the future. Through our building safety inspection services, Duxbury & Associates can help ensure the effective correction of any unsafe issue needing attention. Contact us today to discuss your worry or concern.