Have you ever been in a situation where you’ve hired contractors to do work on your home or building, but aren’t sure if the job was done up to the proper standard and they are asking for your money? Do you lack confidence that the work you’ve paid for actually meets your needs and expectations?
That’s why Duxbury & Associates provides Quality Control Services.
Our Quality Control Services include (but are not limited to):
- Development of new quality-control programs, including oversight of existing projects and follow-up inspections for completed work (before paying)
- Assessment and reporting of findings and making recommendations based on quality-control inspections
- Ensuring that work provided by contractors and their subcontractors is consistent with contractual obligations and regulatory building standards
- Monitoring work of personnel to ensure compliance with technical and contractual obligations
- Non-conformance identification and control as well as corrective action, if needed
- Directing and/or contributing to quality-control management training sessions, meetings and investigations.
- Conducting audits, quality reporting and site reviews.
- Ensuring technical documents related to project and quality control are upheld.
- Saving our clients from overspending
Glenn has been documenting deficiencies for stratas and many other projects for over 25