Are you a lawyer looking for an expert when it comes to building or construction issues? Are you in a dispute yourself that is serious enough to warrant legal assistance? We have heard it can be hard to find.
No need to worry. We can help!
Over the past 20-plus years, Glenn Duxbury has worked with many different lawyers on all types of cases related to homes, buildings, construction projects and renovations. You name the situation, we have dealt with it and provided expert reports and even testimony, that will help bolster your case.
In the past, we have assisted clients with:
- Botched renovation projects
- Construction defects
- Undisclosed defects in a home during the buying process
- Poor home inspections reports and unhappy buyers
- Personal injury to the tenant on a rental property
- Rental property suffering neglect by the owner, putting the tenants in danger
- Defects related to stucco, concrete and drywall finishes
- Commercial kitchen defects, preventing the opening of a restaurant and associated income loss
- Leaking float home (WOW!)
- Water-damaged home while it was being sold
- Vandalized home while it was being sold
- Alleged non-disclosure issues being claimed by a home buyer
- Much more!
If you, a client, or someone you know is going through any of the situations outlined above, rest assured that Glenn Duxbury has assisted with similar cases and can lend his knowledge and expertise to your situation to help you get a favourable outcome.
For more information, contact Duxbury & Associates today!